Showing articles for "Visitor Record"

Canada eTA Resources

How to extend your stay in Canada

Updated: Jan 08, 2024 | Tags:: Visitor Record, Canada eTA, Canada Visa

When you arrive in Canada as a visitor for the first time, you will need to show one of the following documents before you are allowed to enter: a valid travel document or passport and a visitor visa or temporary resident visa, or an eTA (electronic travel authorization). Should you wish to remain in Canada as a visitor longer than initially authorized,…